This is from a project I’m currently working on. I’m really proud of the way this project is turning out. Everything went from concept art to what you see here in just a two week span. There were three of us working on the art side for this thing. I did the original concept work and the environment modeling. Justin did the character models. Then Diana, Justin, and myself tackled all of the UV mapping, lighting, and texturing and BOOM we have a pretty neat start here.
Well Done Warrior
Here’s the finished painting of the viking versus the dragon. In honor of the mighty Trogdor I made sure there is a lot of burnination on all the thatched roof cottages.